Craig Eastmond was back in action on Monday night for the first time since his highly-impressive first-team debut in the Carling Cup.
The 18-year-old shone in a defensive midfield role against Liverpool last Wednesday, earning plaudits for his part in Arsenal's 2-1 victory.
Craig could not deny Portsmouth a Reserve League victory at Barnet on Monday but he took time out after the game to discuss his incredible week with the Club. He talked about:
- the defeat against Portsmouth
- trying to break down a massed defence
- how he found out he was playing in the Carling Cup
- the advice he received from the senior players
- his happiness with his performance
- what Arsène Wenger said to him
- playing at right-back earlier this year
- the prospect of facing Man City in December
- why Arsenal can win the Carling Cup
TV Online subscribers can now see this exclusive interviewCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 3 Nov 2009