Johan Djourou has been at the Club for seven years and, after a long wait, has the chance to win his first piece of silverware when Arsenal face Birmingham in the Carling Cup Final on Sunday.
The Swiss central defender has been one of the stand-out performers this season and knows victory could prove to be the catalyst for further success.
Ahead of the game, Djourou spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
- using the competition as a springboard
- the 2007 Final against Chelsea
- the prospect of his first major Final
- his experience on loan at Birmingham
- the importance of a positive mentality
Subscribers can now watch this interview ‘on demand’.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source