Nicklas Bendtner has operated on the right of a three-pronged attack in Arsenal’s new formation this season and will be hoping to resume his new role when Portsmouth visit Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
The Danish striker spoke to Arsenal TV Online ahead of our first home game of the campaign and subscribers can see this exclusive interview now. Nicklas discussed:
- a fine start to the new season
- why he was surprised by the Everton result
- his performances on the right
- being written off in the media
- the camaraderie in the squad
- ironing out defensive flaws
- his good memories of Portsmouth
- making Emirates Stadium a 'fortress'
- refunding fans who bought his No 26 shirt
- choosing to wear No 52