The Club has been informed by Transport for London of the following tube disruptions occurring that coincide with the home match against Blackburn on Saturday, February 17.
- There will be no service between Wood Green and Cockfosters on the Piccadilly Line
- The Northern Line will not stop at Kings Cross
- There will be no service between Camden Town and Kennington on the Charing Cross Branch of the Northern Line
- There will be no service between Amersham and Marylebone (Chiltern Railways)
- There is no service between Canary Wharf and Bank and Canary Wharf and Tower Gateway on the DLR (no westbound services from Canary Wharf)
Please check your journey before you travel and take extra time for your journey as the Piccadilly line will run a slightly reduced service. The Club strongly advises that supporters who usually park at Cockfosters and use the Piccadilly Line take an alternative route.
For further information on planned disruptions please visit www.tfl.gov.uk and look out for news on Arsenal.com or in future matchday programmes.
To further explore your travel options try the Club's online Journey Planning tool . It will provide you with all the information you need to get to and from the stadium by public transport from your home or work address.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source