Manuel Almunia will never forget last season's North London derby at Emirates Stadium. The Spaniard made a vital save from Robbie Keane's penalty to turn the tide in Arsenal's favour and set up a 2-1 home win.
Manuel reflected on that day and looked forward to tonight's derby when he spoke to Arsenal TV Online this week. The goalkeeper talked about:
- that save in the derby at Emirates last season
- why he was not happy after it
- why his body 'exploded'
- the changes in goal for Spurs this season
- the strengths of Heurelho Gomes
- how the North London derby affects the fans
Subscribers can watch the interview now.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source