After a disappointing Champions League exit against Manchester United on Tuesday night Emmanuel Adebayor reflected on finishing the season without a trophy.
The striker spoke to Arsenal TV Online about his disappointment but did point out that Arsène Wenger’s young side are still progressing all over the pitch.
- the bitter pill to swallow
- letting the fans down
- going one better than last season’s Quarter-Final exit
- being rocked by the first goal
- Man United deserving their place in the Final
- building on this next season
- keeping the squad together
- the aim of going for third place
- the Chelsea game at the weekend
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source