Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Manchester City game.
The points discussed include:
- freedom for Bacary Sagna
- Manchester City's reshuffle in midfield
- the visitors' half-time changes
- Arsenal being outnumbered in midfield
- the game's turning point
- Arsenal's greater fitness and hunger
- urgency to close down in midfield
- Mikel Arteta's influence
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 10 Apr 2012