Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Sunderland game.
The points discussed include:
- Sunderland's defensive tactics
- why Arsenal had time on the ball
- how the pitch affected the game
- a blameless goal to concede
- Aaron Ramsey's equaliser
- the creation and execution of the winner
- Arsène Wenger's substitutions
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source