Scroll down the page for statistics ahead of Arsenal's game against Manchester United at Emirates Stadium.
||Games since||Man Utd
||A home win||0
|| A defeat
|9||A home defeat||1
|0||An away defeat
||A score draw||8
|20||A no score draw||26
|| Conceding more than one goal
|2||Keeping a clean sheet||0
|5||Failing to score||1
|6||Back to back wins
|0||Back to back defeats||1
|18||Losing by more than one goal||1
||Arsenal 6-2 Manchester United
||Arsenal 0-3 Manchester United|
Other pre-match facts:
- No side has kept more clean sheets than Manchester United in the Premier League this season (11)
- Sir Alex Ferguson's side boast the division's best away record this season, winning seven of their 10 fixtures away from Old Trafford so far this season.
- Defeat against Swansea was the Arsenal's 100th loss in the Premier League under Arsène Wenger.
- It was also Arsenal's 150th defeat in the Premier League era.
- Aaron Ramsey has made the most Premier League starts of any Arsenal outfield player this season (19)
- Robin van Persie is leading the way at the top of the Premier League scoring charts with 17 goals to his name. Wayne Rooney is second with 13.
- Arsenal's 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford was the highest-scoring game of the season so far.
- This will be the 47th meeting in all competitions between Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsène Wenger. Ferguson has won 21, Wenger 16 and there have been nine draws in their previous 46 matches.
- There have been a total of 12 red cards in this fixture – eight for Arsenal and four for Manchester United.
- Thierry Henry has scored 24 career PL goals in fixtures between 'big four' Premier League clubs – the most of any player. He has netted eight career league goals against Manchester United – only Alan Shearer (10) has more against them.
- Wayne Rooney has scored eight Premier League goals against Arsenal for Manchester United – equal-most goals in this fixture alongside Thierry Henry (8). Rooney has 10 career league goals against them – his equal-favourite opponent alongside Newcastle and Portsmouth. He netted his first ever Premier League goal against them for Everton and scored a hat-trick in the 8-2 victory at Old Trafford on August 28.
With thanks to Infostrada. For more pre-match stats buy the Official Matchday Programme on Sunday or subscribe by calling 08700 20 20 20.