Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Wigan Athletic game.
The points discussed include:
- Wigan attempting to nullify threat of Theo Walcott
- Arsenal being allowed space at the back
- an eye-catching performance from Mikel Arteta
- the threat of Thomas Vermaelen
- the hosts changing things in the second half
- Arsenal using the one-two to effect
- understanding between Gervinho and Robin van Persie
- another creative contribution from Walcott
- attacking with fluidity
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 5 Dec 2011