Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Manchester City game.
The points discussed include:
- Arsenal being allowed to press the ball
- the hosts winning the ball well
- Man City not earning the right to play
- the threat of Adam Johnson
- excellent showings from the youngsters
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's performance
- Francis Coquelin's willingness to get forward
- the performance of Laurent Koscielny
- Arsenal doing well in wide areas
- effects of the counter-attack
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 1 Dec 2011