Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Stoke game.
The points discussed include:
- Chamakh used to link play, almost to great effect
- Stoke's key man Jon Walters
- how Arsenal dealt with Peter Crouch
- the performance of Aaron Ramsey
- the free-kick for Stoke's goal
- the need to play to the whistle
- Gervinho's lively display
- the movement of Robin van Persie
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source