Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the defeat to Tottenham is the focus.
The points discussed include:
- Arsenal dominating possession in midfield
- more freedom for Sagna
- Gervinho causing problems
- a lack of clear cut opportunities for the Gunners
- Spurs' defensive strength
- an impressive outing for Francis Coquelin
- questionable defending for Tottenham's first goal
- reoccurring defensive frailties
- lapses in concentration for the second goal
- Alex Song showing his attacking strengths
- a key decision from Harry Redknapp
- some encouraging signson all fronts
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 3 Oct 2011