Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the victory over Bolton Wanderers is the focus.
The points discussed include:
- Bolton's plan to man-mark in midfield
- Arsenal's midfielders changing their positions to trouble the visitors
- Theo Walcott's movement
- a couple of nervy moments at the back
- some excellent decision-making from crossing areas
- Bacary Sagna's intelligence
- Robin van Persie showing more than just prowess in front of goal
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 26 Sep 2011