Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal TV Online’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the defeat at Stoke is the focus.
The points discussed include:
- Arsenal's defending from set-pieces
- the defending for Jermaine Pennant's goal
- Jonathan Walters being key for Stoke
- why Arsenal didn't create many chances
- Arsène Wenger's half-time substitutions
- Arsenal playing at a higher tempo in the second half
- Robin van Persie's most effective position
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source