Our exciting new weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal TV Online’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the draw with West Brom is the focus.
The points discussed include:
- Arsenal's use of man marking
- the defending for West Brom's first goal
- Arsenal switching the ball quickly
- West Brom allowing Denilson to see a lot of the ball
- the introduction of Bendtner and Chamakh causing problems
- goalkeepers coming for balls over the top
- Jack Wilshere running with the ball at defenders
We hope you enjoy this new feature.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 21 Mar 2011