Our exciting new weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal TV Online’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the defeat at Manchester United is the focus. The points discussed include:
- Manchester United's tactics
- why Arsenal dominated midfield
- what Alex Ferguson changed at half time
- Arsenal's crosses into the box
- Man United getting players into the area
- the two goals Arsenal conceded
- Manuel Almunia
We hope you enjoy this new feature.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 14 Mar 2011