Our exciting new weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal TV Online’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week, the Premier League win over Wolves the focus. The points discussed include:
- Arsenal's 'penetrative football'
- good use of body position
- the importance of turning with the ball
- good examples of making forward runs
- the vision and technique of Cesc Fabregas
- Jack Wilshere running with the ball
- Theo Walcott and counter attacks
We hope you enjoy this new feature.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source