Arsène Wenger reflected on the draw at Wigan and looked ahead to the weekend clash with Birmingham when he sat down for his exclusive interview with Arsenal TV Online on Thursday.
Subscribers can now see this video clip 'on demand'.
The manager discussed:
- his regrets from the Wigan game
- a tale of two penalties
- leadership and communication at the back
- the change of mood since the Chelsea game
- Jack Wilshere’s physical improvement
- his half-term report on the season
- the issue of squad rotation
- Birmingham’s solid home form
- Alex Hleb’s return to the Premier League
- avoiding another damaging draw at St. Andrew’s
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 30 Dec 2010