Arsène Wenger welcomes Birmingham City to Emirates Stadium on Saturday, and he sat down for his usual pre-match interview with Arsenal TV Online on Thursday.
The manager revealed the latest injury news ahead of the's visit of Alex McLeish’s men and discussed all the major issues of the week.
Wenger talked about:
- the fall-out from the Chelsea defeat
- Robert Pires training at Arsenal
- the lessons from losing to WBA last time at Emirates
- why Birmingham might approach it differently
- the return of Alexander Hleb
- his thoughts on the takeover saga at Liverpool
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 15 Oct 2010