Arsène Wenger's pre-match press conference was dominated by injury concerns.
Fabregas, Gallas and Arshavin all suffered injuries against Barcelona and the manager delivered the very latest on their fitness at the Club's training centre on Friday afternoon.
- the latest injury news
- how Cesc Fabregas is feeling
- when the injury was sustained
- the latest on Andrey Arshavin
- why Fabregas will be fit for the World Cup
- the latest on Robin van Persie
- Manchester United v Chelsea
- Wolves' good form
- why the game needs 100 per cent focus
- Wayne Rooney's injury
- Arsenal's title hopes
- his first thoughts on Thursday morning
- the Barcelona game
- how he is feeling
- the latest on Denilson, Clichy and Gallas
- the gamble to play Gallas against Barcelona.