Arsène Wenger kicked off the New Year by granting an exclusive pre-match interview to Arsenal TV Online on Friday - his only one ahead of the trip to West Ham.
The Arsenal manager was in good spirits after watching his side take 16 points from a possible 18 in December but his focus now turns from the Premier League to the FA Cup.
- the win at Portsmouth
- the game in hand
- the importance of the FA Cup
- rotating his squad at Upton Park
- the latest injury situation
- drawing at West Ham earlier this season
- Gianfranco Zola
- his plans for the transfer window
- Klaas-Jan Huntelaar