Arsène Wenger was in impish mood when he faced the media at the training ground on Friday afternoon.
The Arsenal manager made a staunch defence of his team and his decision not to shake Mark Hughes' hand on Wednesday before looking ahead to the Stoke game and the World Cup draw.
- Theo Wacott's injury
- the state of the title race
- Andrey Arshavin's comments
- shaking hands with other managers
- his transfer plans in January
- John Hartson's recovery
- re-adapting after injuries
- the proposed National Football Academy
- Southend's long-serving manager
- the World Cup draw in Cape Town
TV Online subscribers can watch the press conference in full now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 4 Dec 2009