Ahead of this Saturday's heavyweight clash with Manchester United, Arsène Wenger spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
With the Celtic victory, the Champions League draw and the weekend's match, the manager had a lot to talk about.
- getting through against Celtic
- the chances of the players coming in or going out before the transfer deadline
- his considered thoughts on the penalty incident in midweek
- the perception that Man United are weaker this season
- their acquisition of Michael Owen
- the defeat at Burnley
- the return of the classic Man United v Arsenal saga
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 28 Aug 2009