Ahead of Saturday’s clash with Manchester United, Arsène Wenger greeted the media at the training ground.
As usual, the Arsenal TV Online cameras were there to capture all the action.
- his view on this season
- the gap between Arsenal and Man United
- the defensive difference between the clubs
- adding experienced players to his squad
- being the ‘party pooper’ on Saturday
- Sir Alex Ferguson’s ‘hunger’
- the chances of spending money in the summer
- Vic Akers’ tenure in charge of the Ladies
- Steve Bould’s FA Youth Cup side
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 14 May 2009