Bolton Wanderers will become Arsenal’s first Premier League opponents of 2009 when they visit Emirates Stadium on Saturday. When Arsène Wenger spoke to the press ahead of the encounter, perhaps unsurprisingly, transfer talk was high on the agenda.
Wenger lifted the lid on the latest developments in the Andrei Arshavin situation before turning his attention to Gary Megson’s Wanderers.
- all the latest injury news
- the Andrei Arshavin situation
- his overall transfer plans
- Bolton Wanderers’ quality
- their physical challenge
- the increase in quality throughout the Premier League
- his thoughts on Matthew Upson
- maintaining momentum
Subscribers can watch the whole press conference now.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source