After watching his young side triumph over Wigan in the Carling Cup Fourth Round, Arsène Wenger spoke to awaiting media about the performance.
The manager stuck with the youthful team who thrashed Sheffield United in Round Three in September and his young guns continued to impress against Wigan on Tuesday night. He discussed:
- enjoying the game
- his side being 'relentless'
- the young outfit surprising everybody
- Jack Wilshere's potential
- the contribution of Jay Simpson
- the strength in depth at left back
- Tomas Rosicky's comeback
- the squad's young English element
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 12 Nov 2008