Despite only drawing against Fenerbahce on Wednesday night Arsenal remain top of Group G and look on course to progress to the knock-out stages.
Manager Arsène Wenger spoke to the press after the stalemate where he discussed:
- being frustrated by Fenerbahce
- the solid defensive performance
- the strain on 'physical resources'
- Mikael Silvestre's facial injury
- Fenerbahce's stifling tactics
- Saturday's clash with Manchester United
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 6 Nov 2008