Adults - £31
Concession - £26 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Non member adults - £36
Non member concession - £31
A wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 08.30, London Gateway 09.00 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Kingsferry 07.30, South Mimms Services 08.45, Newport Pagnell Services 09.30 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway , South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Scheduled Train services
Manchester Piccadilly is the nearest mainline station and is approximately a 30 minute walk to the Stadium. Services run from Euston to Manchester Piccadilly. For further information you should contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950
From the South
Leave the M6 at junction 19 and follow signs for the A556 towards the M56. When on the M56 follow signs for City Centre, eventually this becomes the A1503 (Princess Rd). Continue to the city centre, turning right onto the elevated A57(M). Follow this to the end, through two sets of lights and turn right onto Every Street. At the end of Every Street turn right onto the A662 (Ashton New Rd). The stadium will be on the left hand side.
Alternatively you can leave the M6 at junction 21a and follow signs for Manchester on the M62. Join the M60 at junction 12 and follow the M60 round to junction 23. Exit at this junction and turn right on to A662 (Ashton New Rd) the stadium can be found on the right after the junction with the A6010 (Alan Turning Way).
Parking at the City of Manchester Stadium
Visiting suppoerters should be aware thast there is no street parking available around the City of Manchester Stadium. There is a residents parking scheme in place covering a wide area which is strictly enforced. Anyone parking in these streets will be clamped and/or fined.
Supporters are advised to use the MCFC Accredited Car Parks around the Stadium, where there is match day parking available on a first come first served basis.
Alternatively supporters are advised to use public transport wherever possible. The City of Manchester Stadium is around 20 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station, or there are frequent shuttle buses operating to and from the Stadium.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source