Adults - £28
Concession - £23 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Non member adults - £33
Non member concession - £28
A wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 09.30, London Gateway 10.00 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. Visit the “The Armoury or All Arsenal ” before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount on purchases made on production of your coach boarding pass.
Kingsferry 08.30, South Mimms Services 09.45, Newport Pagnell Services 10.30 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway , South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
From the South, North and West
Travel on the M6 as appropriate and leave the M6 at junction 15. Take the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent and then follow signs for the A50 to Derby / Uttoxeter. From here the Britannia Stadium is signposted and clearly visible on the right hand side. Take the first turn off when on the A50 and head up the bank towards the traffic lights, turn right at these lights and go over the flyover.
From the East
Take the A50 from Junction 24 of the M1 all the way through until the last turn off (approximately 41 miles). The stadium will be on your left hand side.
Scheduled Train services
Stoke-on-Trent station is just over two miles from the stadium. Services run from Euston through to Stoke on the London to Manchester mainline. A shuttle bus is in operation from the Train station to the stadium before and after the match. For train timings speak to National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950