He's played every minute of our Champions League campaign so far - so it was no surprise to hear Arsène Wenger confirm that David Ospina will start in Wednesday’s Champions League last-16 first leg at Bayern Munich.
The goalkeeper has already demonstrated his ability to perform on the big stage in this season's competition, notably his man-of-the-match display in our 1-1 draw at Paris Saint-Germain on matchday one.
- The Breakdown: Bayern Munich preview
- Robben - This will be the toughest tie yet
- Find out how you can follow Wednesday's game LIVE
- 'Why Bayern will be different this time'
- 'We have to get stuck into Bayern'
- 'They're very good but not immortal'
“It will be Ospina in goal,” Wenger confirmed to the media in his pre-match press briefing.
“He has produced some good performances and we are in the last 16 and finished top of the group because of him.
“If you analyse his performances in every single game, we are where we are because of his great performances.”
More polls coming soon!Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source