Arsenal will reach a significant milestone when they walk out to face Milan at Emirates Stadium tonight. The first leg against the European champions is the Club's 100th fixture in the Champions League.
Their previous 99 games in Europe's premier competition have brought the Gunners 47 wins, 25 defeats and 27 draws. Arsenal have registered 144 goals and conceded 95.
Scroll down the page for other notable Arsenal landmarks and records during their decade in the Champions League.
- Arsenal have lost just four times in their last 34 Champions League games (1-2 v Barcelona in the 2006 Final, 0-1 v CSKA Moscow (a) October 2006, 0-1 v PSV (a) Feb 2007, 1-3 v Sevilla (a) Nov 2007)
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 19 home Champions League games. Their last home defeat was against Chelsea in the Quarter-Final second leg in April 2004, 1-2
- Arsenal have conceded just 12 goals in their last 30 Champions League games
- Arsenal kept a record 10 consecutive clean sheets in the 2005/06 Champions League
- Thierry Henry (70) holds the record for Champions League appearances for the Club
- Cesc Fabregas (17 years 169 days) is the youngest player to represent Arsenal in the Champions League- a 2-2 draw at Panathinaikos in Oct 2004
- John Lukic (39 years 311 days) is the oldest player to represent Arsenal in the Champions League - a 1-1 draw at Lazio in Oct 2000
- Arsenal's biggest Champions League win came this season when they crushed Slavia Prague 7-0 at Emirates Stadium
- Arsenal's biggest away Champions League win was in Milan when they beat Inter 5-1 in 2003
- Arsenal's heaviest home defeat in the Champions League was at the hands of Inter Milan, the Gunners going down 3-0 in 2003
- Arsenal's heaviest away defeat in the Champions League was at Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine). Arsenal suffered a 3-0 reverse in 2000
Full Record - P 99 W 47 D 27 L 25 F 144 A 95