Arsenal have six games left this season; two at Emirates Stadium and four away from home.
And Wojciech Szczesny believes Arsène Wenger’s side will need to take maximum points from now until May if they are to win the Premier League title.
After Sunday's 1-1 draw with Liverpool, the goalkeeper spoke exclusively to TV Online.
- a dramatic finale
- giving away a 'cheap' penalty
- Dirk Kuyt's spot kick
- the amount of stoppage time played
- why Arsenal deserved to win
- dealing with Andy Carroll
- the state of the title race
- his finger injury
- the tribute to Danny Fiszman
- Jack Wilshere's PFA award
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source