Jayne Ludlow is one of many players who owe a debt of gratitude to Vic Akers.
The former Arsenal Ladies manager has stepped down after 22 years at the helm, handing over the reins to Tony Gervaise.
In an exclusive interview on Arsenal TV Online, Jayne pays tribute to her long-time boss. She discusses:
- his incredible haul of 32 trophies
- her first impressions of Vic
- their clashes off the pitch
- his influence on her career
- the future of Arsenal Ladies
- Vic’s new role as General Manager
- why he will still play an active role
Subscribers can now watch this exclusive interview.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source