Full name: Ženski fudbalski klub Mašinac PZP
From: Niš, Serbia
Club colours: Green shirts, black shorts, white socks.
Home ground: Mašinac stadium (5,000)
Last season: Champions of Prva zenska liga (Women's Serbian top division)
Manager: Perica Krstić (pictured left)
Dragana Mitić, Ana Marinković, Nevena Stojaković.
Marija Nikolić, Maja Trajković, Maja Dimitijević, Danijela Trajković, Aleksandra Ristić, Jovana Mitrović, Aleksandra Dobrosavljević.
Ivana Zdravković, Milica Stanković, Ivana Zdravković, Milica Stanković, Milena Pesić, Indira Ilić, Ana Lilić, Milica Stojanović, Tamara Jovanovic.
Tamara Stojanovic, Kristina Krstić, Milena Cvetković, Marija Radoičić, Željka Radanović, Biljana Bradić.
10 FACTS ON... ZFK MASINAC
- ZFK Masinac were formed in 1970 and this season are celebrating their 40th anniversary.
- ZFK Masinac's coach, Perica Krstic, has managed the club since 1974. He has also been the Head Coach of the Serbian Women's National team for 20 years.
- Suzanne Stanovics is the record appearance maker and goalscorer for ZFK Masinac (592 appearances, 270 goals. 1982-2000)
- ZFK Masinac have made 9 appearances in the UEFA Women's Champions League.
- Tamara Jovanović has made the most UEFA appearances for ZFK Masinac (20) and scored the most European goals for the club (12).
- ZFK Masinac's biggest win in UEFA competition was a 15-1 home victory over Narta in 2008.
- Their biggest European defeat was an 8-0 home loss to twice European champions Umeå in 2004.
- Over 40 players from ZFK Masinac have played for the Serbian national team, and over 20 for the U19 national team.
- ZFK Masinac have won the last 12 Serbian and Yugoslavian league titles.
- Last season the average age of ZFK Masinac's first-team was 19 and each player played an average of 54 matches.