Jordan Nobbs is only 18 but Saturday will be her second FA Women's Cup Final.
The attacking midfielder was 16 when she lined up for Sunderland against Arsenal Ladies at Pride Park in 2009 - a game the Gunners won to lift the trophy for a record tenth time.
Jordan has since swapped Sunderland for Arsenal and has made a big impression during her first year in Laura Harvey's squad. So much so that she is expected to start against Bristol Academy on Saturday.
We spoke to Jordan ahead of the Final. She discussed:
- why the Final is such a big deal
- her memories of the 2009 Final
- why that experience will help on Saturday
- her first nine months with Arsenal
- her playing style
- why Bristol are tough opponents
- coping without Faye White and Jayne Ludlow
- the Arsenal Ladies fans
Click on the PLAY button above to watch this FREE video clipCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 20 May 2011