The departures of Kelly Smith, Karen Carney and Alex Scott this season prompted a lot of talk of a ‘new era’ at Arsenal Ladies.
One of the cornerstones of that next generation is Gilly Flaherty.
This week, the 17-year-old spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online ahead of Monday’s FA Women’s Cup Final against Sunderland at Pride Park.
- the importance of the FA Cup
- the trophy's 'magic' transferring to the Ladies' game
- winning it for Vic Akers in his final season charge
- thriving on the biggest stage
- Sunderland's 'underdog' threat
- kicking off the 'new era' with a trophy
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source