Bristol Academy v Arsenal
The FA Women's Cup Sponsored by E.ON
Saturday, May 21, 2011, 14:00
Arsenal Ladies will be laying on supporters coaches for Arsenal fans to travel up to the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Saturday, May 21.
The coaches will leave from the Emirates Stadium and then on to South Mimms Services and return after the match.
WITH MATCH TICKET
ADULTS - £22.50
CONCESSIONS (16 AND UNDER OR 65 AND OVER) - £17.50
WITHOUT MATCH TICKET
ADULTS - £17.50
CONCESSIONS - £15.00
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 09.30, South Mimms Services 10.15.
Return journey to South Mimms should take approximately 2 hours or 2 hours 45 minutes back to Queensland Rd.
How to book your travel?
Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel, please have your membership number ready. If you are not a member of Arsenal you must provide the following information to book your travel - First name and surname of those travelling, address, Date of birth and contact telephone number.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at Emirates Stadium Car Park and South Mimms services on receipt of your car registration details.
Emirates Stadium parking is via Queensland Rd (N7 7AJ) and South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Terms and Conditions
• All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
• No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
• No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
• Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
• Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
• Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
• Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
• Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
• The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
• Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
If making your own way Match Tickets can be purchased directly from the Coventry City FC ticket hotline on 0844 873 1883.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 5 May 2011