Arsenal face Sunderland in the Premier League at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the official matchday programme.
ARSENAL IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
OZIL IN ALL COMPETITIONS
Mesut Ozil has come in for criticism in some quarters in recent games, but as the stats below indicate, he remains one of the most productive players in the squad...
ARSENAL v SUNDERLAND - MATCH FACTS
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 20 Premier League games against Sunderland (W12 D7 L1)
- Sunderland have not won away at Arsenal in the league since November 1983, losing 10 of the 14 visits since
- Despite Sunderland not scoring in four of the last five visits to the Emirates Stadium, the Black Cats have taken points three times in those encounters with 0-0 draws
- Mesut Ozil made his debut in the reverse fixture earlier this season and set up Olivier Giroud’s opening goal
- Sunderland have gone six on the road without defeat in the Premier League (W3 D3 L0) - this after winning just one point in their eight Premier League away games (D1 L7) prior to this run
- Adam Johnson has scored or assisted eight goals in six PL apps so far in 2014, one more than he was involved in over 2013 as a whole (seven in 35 apps)
- The Gunners have lost just one of their last 17 Premier League games in the month of February (W13 D3 L1)
- All five of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain’s Premier League goals and all five of his Premier League assists have come at the Emirates Stadium
- Sunderland have conceded the highest number of goals following crosses in the Premier League this season (12)
The matchday programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source