Arsenal face Coventry City in the FA Cup at Emirates Stadium on Friday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the official matchday programme.
KEY MAN - JACK WILSHERE
Despite nominally playing as a deep-lying midfielder against Fulham, Jack Wilshere actually spent the majority of his time in the area usually inhabited by a No 10 as Arsenal went in search of the victory.
The England international revelled as the team's playmaker against Cardiff City on New Year's Day, but Arsène Wenger said in November - in an @Arsenal Twitter Takeover - that he prefers him further back. "His best position is as a deep-lying midfielder, where he can be a distributor. He has a good burst and vision," he said.
Wenger is not expected to make major changes to his side for the visit of Coventry, but one could see Wilshere shift into the No 10 role. The 22-year-old has been in fine form in recent weeks, and would relish the chance to prove his credentials against the League One side.
Should he get his chance, Wilshere would fancy his chances of adding to the five goals he has scored this season.
ARSENAL v COVENTRY CITY - MATCH FACTS
- Arsenal have won their last four meetings with Coventry in all competitions, scoring 12 and conceding two
- Olivier Giroud scored his first competitive goal for the Gunners against the Sky Blues in a 6-1 League Cup win in September 2012; the most recent meeting between the sides
- Arsenal have progressed through 11 of their last 13 FA Cup fourth-round ties, with both defeats coming against fellow Premier League sides
- In-form Sky Blues striker Leon Clarke has netted three times in three FA Cup appearances this term
- Coventry City have lost just one of their last 11 competitive matches (W5 D5 L1)
The matchday programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 22 Jan 2014