Arsenal face Cardiff City in the Premier League at Emirates Stadium on Wednesday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the official matchday programme.
NEW YEAR'S DAY RECORD
ARSENAL v CARDIFF CITY - MATCH FACTS
- Arsenal are unbeaten in the last 12 matches in all competitions against Cardiff City, winning seven and drawing five
- Cardiff are unbeaten in three league trips to Arsenal (W1 D2), though the most recent of these came back in 1962
- Arsenal have only scored 16 times in nine Premier League home games this season
- Only Everton have conceded as few goals as Arsenal (18) this season in the top flight
- Only 18 different players have started a Premier League game for Cardiff this season, fewer than at any other Premier League club
- Cardiff have fashioned more attempts from indirect free-kick moves than any other side this season (20 - almost three times as many as Arsenal on seven)
- Arsenal’s substitutes have provided four assists this season, more than any other team
- The Gunners have conceded fewer fouls than any other Premier League team this season (184) but seven clubs have received fewer yellow cards
- Of the seven players to have picked up a league-high six yellow cards in the Premier League this season, Mathieu Flamini has committed the fewest fouls (13)
The matchday programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source