Arsenal face Southampton in the Premier League at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the official matchday programme.
WHO SCORES ARSENAL'S IMPORTANT GOALS?
KEY BATTLE - CAZORLA v CLYNE
Santi Cazorla has been increasingly influential since his return from injury in October, adapting seamlessly to his new position on the left flank. However, he will face a fresh challenge when faced by the in-form Nathaniel Clyne on Saturday.
The young right back has been a huge success since his move from Crystal Palace in 2012 and is a key member of the tightest defence in the Premier League (having only conceded five times in 11 games). So impressive has he been that many Saints fans were surprised Clyne was not part of the club's contingent of new England internationals, although Roy Hodgson said the defender is "always in our thoughts".
An attacking right back who loves to get forward when the opportunity arises, Clyne remains a solid defender who has won an impressive 51.7 per cent of his duels in the Premier League this season. He has made 23 tackles and has a success rate of 79.3 per cent, while he has created seven goalscoring chances for his team-mates.
Cazorla, meanwhile, loves to drift infield and create space out wide - and he will hope to drag Clyne with him, allowing Kieran Gibbs to burst into the corridor and provide more natural width. It should be a fascinating battle between two of the top-flight's most in-form players.
ARSENAL v SOUTHAMPTON - MATCH FACTS
- Arsenal have not lost a home league game against Southampton since November 1987, winning 13 and drawing five of their 18 matches since
- Only Arsenal (22) have won more points in the Premier League since the start of September than Southampton (18)
- Southampton's win ratio against Arsenal in the Premier League (14 per cent) is the lowest of any side they've played more than three times in the competition
- The Gunners have not failed to score in two successive Premier League games since August 2012
- Arsenal have the chance to win five successive Premier League games at the Emirates for the first time since April 2012
- Southampton have conceded just eight goals in their last 14 Premier League games and have never conceded more than once in a match during this run
- Southampton have faced fewer shots on target than any other side in the Premier League this season (31)
- Southampton have conceded six or more goals in six different Premier League games – the last two of which have been away at Arsenal (Sept 2012 and May 2003)
- Aaron Ramsey has netted 11 times in 18 competitive appearances for Arsenal this season, this after scoring 11 in his previous 150 competitive appearances for the club before 2013/14
- Of the seven players to have a league-high four assists so far this season, three are Arsenal players (Giroud, Ozil and Ramsey)
The Matchday Programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source