Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service where season ticket holders can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal fans for games they are unable to attend.*
Ticket Exchange Benefits
- Better ticket availability for Red and Silver level members. Last season over 20,000 tickets were made available on this service.
- Using this service enables season ticket holders the opportunity to seek financial return on their season ticket.
- New this season - Tickets for UEFA Champions League fixtures can be sold on Ticket Exchange. This excludes ticket holders who are currently relocated due to UEFA requirements..
- An interactive seat map will be launched. This will display all available tickets in one location, and simplifies the booking process for Silver and Red level members as we have created an environment which makes it easy to view available seats..
- The Exchange provides members a secure and convenient service to resell tickets to fellow members.
- We hope that this service will assist us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts.
How does it work?
Season ticket holders unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Ticket Exchange service (subject to restrictions).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be deducted from the cost of your 2013/14 season ticket renewal. If you sold tickets on Ticket Exchange during the previous season your redemption will be automatically taken off your 2012/13 season ticket renewal price.29 Jul 2008