We are delighted to announce that membership renewals are now open for the Club's 2011/2012 125th Anniversary season to all members. Please click on this link and enter your membership number and password to gain access to your membership account to enable you to renew.
Please note that once you have renewed your membership for the 2011/2012 season we will reactivate your existing membership card(s). Therefore, please ensure that you retain your current membership card(s).
Deadline date for Membership renewals is Wednesday, 8th June 2011.
Important Information for Members
You can also renew by calling 0844 277 3625. Lines will be open from 9am to 5pm.
The 2011/2012 season marks the Club's 125th Anniversary season and will be an opportunity for us all to celebrate the history of this wonderful Club while also looking forward to the years ahead.
Next season you will experience some very special moments at the Club. For example, we will be playing in a special anniversary kit for the season. We are also delighted to announce that for the first time when you renew your membership, from 8th June you will have exclusive access for the 2011/2012 season to Arsenal's improved online TV service ‘Arsenal Player', amongst many other benefits keeping you ahead of the game as an Arsenal member:
2011/2012 Key Membership Benefits:
- Ticket access
- Red level members now have access to 3,500 tickets for Premier League home games when your priority ticket period opens one month before each fixture.
- Silver level members receive ticket access two months before each fixture. One month before Red level members.
- Arsenal Player where you can watch exclusive coverage of Arsenal's pre-season, match highlights for all of next season's games, pre- and post-match manager and player interviews and much more.
- 125 Anniversary Welcome Pack including your own member pin badge, Arsenal Yearbook, membership content via the Arsenal Player and Arsenal legendary manager's book ‘Herbert Chapman on Football.'
- Members' Day will be taking place in the close season and will give fans the opportunity to watch the players train at Emirates Stadium, attend Q&As and signing sessions.
- Member Away Screenings take place in our Club level lounges for usually non-televised away games at Emirates Stadium and tickets are exclusively available to members.