Arsenal v Manchester City
Emirates FA Cup Semi-Final
Sunday April 23, 2017
Kick off 3pm
This match is strictly all ticket.
We are due to receive an allocation of 32,637 tickets priced at:
£60 (extremely limited)
Concessions will be available to Juniors (16 years and under) and Senior Citizens (over 65) at a £10 discount off the advertised price. Booking fees will apply.
Due to the expected levels of demand for this match, the following process will be implemented.
As stated in the FA Cup Final/FA Cup Semi-Final policy shared in recent seasons the following supporter groups will receive priority (please click ‘here’ for full policy):
1) Current registered Members for season 2016/2017 of the Away Scheme (Away Season Ticket Subscription).
2) Current Platinum and Gold registered Members for season 2016/2017 who have attended three and above away fixtures over the last two consecutive seasons from August 19, 2014 – March 4, 2017.
Tickets are now on sale to both the above categories and will be guaranteed as long as the tickets are purchased before 10am on Friday, March 24, 2017.
Please note that all children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult or will be refused entry to the stadium.
Any overseas tickets purchased for the FA Cup Semi Final will be posted to Emirates Stadium and held for collection on the day of the fixture from the East Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium in the lead client name and will be available to collect with photographic ID between 12:00 to 14:00 unless you have arranged a pre organised collection from the Highbury House Arsenal Box office situated on Drayton Park, next to the Arsenal Store. ( 2 minute walk from Arsenal Tube Station).
Tickets will be available online via Arsenal.com or by telephone 0344 277 3625 or if calling from overseas please call on 0207 649 9003. The opening hours for both phone lines are between 8am-8pm, but please check the on sale time for your booking period before calling. (Booking fees apply.)
To assist supporters purchasing tickets, please see the below information:
Prior to booking:
- Ensure that all of your contact details are up to date. Once a booking has been completed it will NOT be possible to change the address details.
- Ensure that all membership accounts are activated on the Online Box Office. Activating a membership will allow you to login to the Online Box Office where you can update your details, purchase tickets and renew memberships.
- Ensure that each additional Member is assigned to your online network prior to your transaction. This will simplify the booking process if this has been done in advance, click here for a helpful guide
At time of booking:
- Have your Platinum/Gold/Away Scheme (individual) seven digit membership number(s) to hand.
- Know the valid password and e-mail address for the lead Member.
- Have a valid Credit/Debit card – cards accepted are; MasterCard and Visa.
In line with the FA Cup Final/FA Cup Semi-Final policy the next level of priority will go to the remainingPlatinum and Gold Members.
There will be two phases to this process:
Supporters will need to register their interest as detailed below.
In order to register an interest in applying for tickets for this fixture, current Platinum/Gold Members will be required to complete an online registration between 10am on Monday, March 20, 2017 until 11am on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
If the Club receives more registrations than tickets available, a random ballot will be held.
The Club would like to stress that the success of registrations is not dependent on the timing of when applications are made. Provided registration is made within the time period, each Member has an equal chance of being successful.
Supporters will need to have the following information to hand in order to submit a registration for each applicant.
- Valid Platinum/Gold (individual) seven digit membership number(s)
- Surname, Company Name or Date Of Birth for the lead Member (Main Applicant)
More information regarding the registration process can be found here.
A special telephone Helpline has also been set up to assist with any registration issues:
Platinum Members: 020 7704 3607
Gold Members: 03333219985
This service will be in operation from
Monday, March 20, through to and including Friday, March 24, 9.30am-5pm.
Monday, March 27, 9.30am-5pm
Tuesday, March 28, 9.30am-11am.
Lead applicants will be able to view the status of their application online on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 – please be advised there will be no email communication for this phase of the process. Those with a status of “successful” will be guaranteed one ticket per successful member provided tickets are purchased within the allotted time window.
Method of purchase will be as per the Booking Procedure above.
The Club will receive an allocation of tickets for registered disabled Platinum/Gold season ticket holders. Details of how these tickets will be allocated will be available on the Disabled Supporters Section of Arsenal.com.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source