Adults - £32
Concession - £27 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £37
Non member concession - £32
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
Pick-up points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 12.30, London Gateway 13.00 - Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.
Kingsferry 11.30, South Mimms Services 13.00, Newport Pagnell Services 13.45 - Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.
When you book please check that your coach ticket has the correct convoy details printed on it.
Join fellow Arsenal fans on this chartered service the only service to get you home after the game. Full timings are still being worked on but this service will call at Watford Junction and Milton Keynes.
Adults - £49
Concession - £44 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £54
Non member concessions - £49
Departs London Euston 14.50, Watford Junction 15.07 and Milton Keynes 15.38
Arrives Wigan North Western 17.43
Departs Wigan North Western 23.15
Arrives Milton Keynes 01.50, Watford Junction 02.21 and London Euston 02.41.
Wigan North Western is approximately one and a half miles away from the stadium, supporters need to make their own way to and from Wigan North Western and Euston.
Please advise the operator making your booking as to where you wish to meet the train.
As an added incentive to book early the first 155 supporters who book will be allocated a first class seat at no extra cost (food / drink service not included).
How to book your travel?
Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell. Emirates Stadium parking is NOT available for this midweek fixture.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
- Non members must show photographic ID plus their match ticket to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the South
Take the M6 as necessary and exit at Junction 25. At the end of the slip road (approx 1 mile) turn left, signposted Wigan A49. Continue past Sainsbury's and cross the roundabout (2nd exit) following signs for Wigan A49. After approximately 1.2 miles you will be approaching the Saddle roundabout, take the first exit signposted Standish A49 into Robin Park Road, driving past the Asda superstore. Continue along that road for 1 mile until reaching the junction at Challenge Way and Stadium Way (Foxfield Rover garage on left) turn right into Stadium Way.
Car / Minibus and Coach Parking
Away supporters are advised to park in Car Park 1 on Stadium Way.Charges can be paid on arrival £4 Cars, £10 minibuses and £20 for coaches. Please refrain from using the nearby Robin Retail Park, Asda and B&Q car parks as these are not official car parks. Supporters who use these car parks are at risk of being clamped and fined.
Scheduled Train services
Arsenal Travel will be organising a charter service back to Euston after the game as scheduled services stop at 21.28, details outlined above.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details - The postcode for the DW Stadium is WN5 0UZ.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 30 Nov 2010