Adults - £16
Concession - £11 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £21
Non member concession - £16
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
Pick-up points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Kingsferry 13.15, Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 15.30 - Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
London Gateway 15.00, South Mimms Services 15.30 - Return journey to London Gateway should take approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
When you book please check that your coach ticket has the correct convoy details printed on it.
Visit the "The Armoury or All Arsenal" before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount for one purchase made on production of your coach boarding pass.
How to book your travel?
Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Kingsferry. Emirates Stadium parking is NOT available for this midweek fixture.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some travel will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
- Non members must show photographic ID plus their match ticket to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the A14/A12 Junction (Tesco's roundabout) follow signs for Ipswich West (A1214), London Rd. Proceed through the Holiday Inn Hotel junction and at the 3rd set of traffic lights turn right into West End Rd and the ground will be ¼ mile along on the left hand side.
Car / Minibus and Coach Parking
Car parking close to the stadium is limited to various pay and display car parks. Street parking is severely restricted; however the town centre is within easy walking distance form Portman Rd.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Scheduled Train services
Regular services run from Liverpool Street to Ipswich. Portman Rd is a five minute walk from Ipswich station please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 for timing and service information.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details - The postcode for Portman Rd is IP1 2DACopyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 15 Dec 2010