Adults - £33
Concession - £28 (16 and Under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £38
Non member concession - £33
Pick-up points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 09.15, London Gateway 09.45 - Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) 08.15, South Mimms Services 09.45, Newport Pagnell Services 10.30 - Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling, please have ready the membership number(s) of the actual person(s) travelling. Non members must provide a full name, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number and pay the extra supplement. Bookings cannot be accepted if we do not have the above information.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have organized parking available at Emirates Stadium, London Gateway Services, South Mimms Services and Newport Pagnell Services or you can choose to meet at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Gillingham.
- Emirates Stadium parking can be accessed via Queensland Rd (N7 7AJ).
- London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway (supporters should park anywhere in the main car park).
- The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
- South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 (leave your car anywhere in the main car parking section).
- Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (leave your car in the hotel section of the services on the northbound side of the motorway).
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge on the basis that you have left your registration details in advance. Registration details given to us on the day of travel may not be registered in time and supporters will risk receiving a Parking Charge Notice. Please ask when booking your coach tickets should you require further information.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
- Non members must show photographic ID to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the South
Take the M6 going north to junction 21A (M62). Take M62 towards Manchester where it will join the M60 ring road at junction 12, follow the signs towards Leeds/Bolton. Leave the M60 at junction 14 to join the M61 towards PRESTON (do not take the A666 towards Bolton). Leave the M61 at junction 6 and take the third exit towards the stadium.
Supporters are advised to park their vehicles in Car Park A at a cost of £6 for cars, £12 for minibuses and £20 for coaches.
Bolton station is approximately five miles from The Reebok Stadium. Horwich Parkway is the local station closest to the stadium for further rail service information please call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
- On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
- Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
- Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
- Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/
- Sat Nav details - The postcode for Bolton is BL6 6JW