Adults - £34
Concession - £29 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £39
Non member concession - £34
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 06.00, London Gateway 06.30 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.
Kingsferry 05.00, South Mimms Services 06.30, Newport Pagnell Services 07.15 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms, Newport Pagnell service areas and the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the
Northbound hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available. Emirates Stadium parking is via Queensland Rd (N7 7AJ).
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Non members must show photographic ID to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the South – Leave the M6 at junction 29 and join the M65 and head East to Blackburn. Ewood Park is well signposted on the M65, leave at junction 4 and join the A666 towards Blackburn. The stadium is approximately one mile away on the right hand side.
Street parking close to Ewood Park is restricted, please use the car parks provided. Blackburn Rovers have advised visitors to use the service station on Junction 4 of the M65 however this is a good 25 minute walk to and from Ewood Park or the Darwen Cricket Club on Sandy Lane. To enquire about parking at the Cricket Club please call Colin on 01254 773107 for more information.
Scheduled Train services
For more rail information please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on -
Sat Nav details - The postcode for Ewood Park is BB2 4JFCopyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source