Adults - £40
Concession - £35 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £45
Non member concession - £40
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
Pick-ups points will made within two separate convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 06.30, London Gateway Services 07.00, Newport Pagnell Services 07.45 - Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Kingsferry 05.45, South Mimms Services 07.15 - Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms, Newport Pagnell service areas and the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the Northbound hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available. Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Rd security entrance (N7 7AJ).
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some travel will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel.
- Unaccompanied minors aged 14 to 17 will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
- Non members must show photographic ID plus their match ticket to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the South
From the A1(M), after Washington Services and junction 65, the motorway divides - keep left following the signs for the A1. Take the centre or right hand lane and continue following signs for Newcastle and Airport. Pass the Angel of the North on the right and continue for a further 3 miles before turning off left on the A184 signed Gateshead/Newcastle (Centre). Continue for 1.5 miles then take the right hand lane signed A189 to Newcastle. This takes you over the Redheugh Bridge which leads into St James Boulevard. After 0.5 miles turn left at Gallowgate roundabout and the stadium is on the right.
Car Parking is restricted around the ground. Extensive parking facilities are available in the nearby city Centre or the stadium can be found within a few minutes walk of the following Metro stations - St James, Haymarket, Monument and Central Station.
For more information please contact National Rail on 08457 484950.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Jan 2011